"A man's feet should be planted in his country, but his eyes should survey the world."

13 September, 2010

Changes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEnoW7xhf4Q


So on this, the anniversary of Tupac's death, I figured I'd start this remix with 'pac and one of the greatest rappers of our era, Snoop. And to announce that I'll be making some changes to this blog.

While I'm still working out the details, some time within the next week or so I'll be revamping this blog by starting a new one. Blogger has been a great starting point, but I feel like I'm comfortable enough in this world to branch out and create a new one from scratch, with some help from the tech wizards at Friction. I'll definitely be keeping the name This Kid, His World, because it succinctly sums up what I'm all about (and because I've given birth to two micro-blogs with similar titles now too =P shout outs to My World According to Me and All My Friends Have Worlds, Mine Is Just Different, the two n00bs still trying to figure this whole blogging thing out).

Like I said, I hafta work out the details, but I'm going to try to work out a system where I repost an older post and then post a new post, at least for a little while. That'll give all y'all something old school to mull over, and then something new to chew on for a little while.

But like I said, its a work in progress, and we'll see how it shakes out. Don't jump ship just yet, but don't expect anything new right away either. Thanks for the patience guys! Appreciate it! Keep it real.

2 comments:

  1. haha im a noob? and i didnt mean to copy your title =/ im sorry its so similar! i changed it now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a fan of you leaving. Just saying

    ReplyDelete