"A man's feet should be planted in his country, but his eyes should survey the world."

02 August, 2010

Foray Into Citizen Reporting

So anyone who watched the news tonight knows it was a big night for Cape Cod Aviation. Two plans went down today, one in the afternoon and the other this evening around dinner time. The first plane went down in Mashpee, specifically on South Cape Beach, and the other one went down at the West End of the Canal, near Buzzard's Bay.

Watch this video for more information.

I'm pretty close to South Cape (watch the video, you'll see them Google Map South Cape, and I'm right on Waquoit Bay), so right after dinner I snagged my camera, hopped in our 17ft Cape Craft, and snapped a few pictures. Here's my first foray into the world of citizen reporting:






No comments:

Post a Comment