"A man's feet should be planted in his country, but his eyes should survey the world."

14 July, 2010

Now, usually I don't do this....

Yes, that is the opening line from R.Kelly's "Ignition Remix." Just figured I'd let you know, but sometimes you can't say a line without singing it in your head, yanno?

But anyways, I've got something big in the works, and I would really appreciate it if my loyal readership would do me a favor. To fully grasp the context of what I'm going to post (and yeah, this is kind of a spoiler, oops) but try to watch both The Union and Drugs, Inc: Part 4: Marijuana. This will help you grasp a little bit of what I'm going to be writing about (hopefully sometime next week).

As a college kid in Vermont, I think the subject of my next big entry is self-evident. So do yourself (and the world) a favor.... see those two movies. It'll help you grasp my message. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment